- Definitions and Interpretation
- “Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our Site; and
- “We/Us/Our” means New Driver Programme Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 09981078, whose registered office address is First Floor, 85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to our Site is free of charge. Access is provided “as is” and “as available”. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Content on the Website is provided solely for your information. The Content does not provide you with any advice or recommendation. It must never be used as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, assistance or treatment. Remember to consider, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from a qualified healthcare provider based on what you have read on the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. Applicable intellectual property laws protect all Content.
- Subject to clause 3.3, you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from our Site unless we give you express written permission to do so.
- You may:
- Access, view, and use our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print pages from our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on our Site; and
- Save pages from our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- You must always acknowledge our status as the owner and author of the Content on our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate).
- You may only use Content saved or downloaded from our Site for commercial purposes after obtaining a licence from us (or our licensors, as appropriate). This does not prohibit our Site’s regular access, viewing and use for general information purposes by business users or consumers.
- Links to Our Site
You may link to our Site provided that:
- You do so fairly and legally;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our Site without our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way intended to damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it. and
- You do not do so in a way that is intended to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- Framing or embedding our Site on other websites is not permitted without our express written permission.
- You may not link to our Site from any other site, the main content of which contains material that:
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory towards, any person or group of people;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, inconvenience, upset or embarrass another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- Misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- The restrictions in clause 4.3 do not apply to Content submitted to sites by other users, provided that the Site’s primary purpose meets with the provisions of clause 4.3. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such Content. However, you are prohibited from posting links on websites that focus on or encourage the submission of such Content from users.
- Your Account
- Sharing of Accounts is not permitted unless we expressly authorise this in writing. You must keep your Account details confidential and not reveal your username and password to anyone. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser. We also recommend the password you choose is strong and secure, containing a combination of letters, numbers and symbols, and is changed regularly.
- When using our website, creating an Account or publishing information, you must not submit unlawful or otherwise objectionable Content. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory or discriminatory. Failure to comply with this clause could result in your Account’s suspension and/or deletion. Further information and restrictions on using our website are detailed in the policies available on the Website.
- Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the Content of third-party sites. Including a link to another site on our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or those in control.
- Nothing on our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee that our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Site is complete, accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that this will be the case.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses, malware or any other malicious or technologically harmful material to or via our Site.
- You must refrain from attempting to gain unauthorised access to any part of our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any other server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- By breaching the provisions of clauses 8.3 and 8.4, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our Site will cease immediately in case of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software or data of any kind; and
- you must not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- Suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs incurred as a result of your breach;
- Take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which we deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees (express or implied) that may apply to our Site or any Content included.
- If you are a business user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising from any disruption or non-availability of our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, internet service provider equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, legal restrictions or censorship.
- Privacy and Cookies
- Contacting Us
To contact us, please email us at email@example.com.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in clause 14.1 above removes or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- Cancellation Policy
All sales of our individual courses are final and non-refundable. Once you purchase a course, you will have immediate access to all its content; therefore, we cannot offer refunds. Please note that we do not guarantee that all devices can always access the course content. If you experience technical or performance difficulties, please report them to our support team, but please note that such difficulties do not qualify for refunds.