Welcome to the Driving Instructor Huge Bundle
The Ultimate Driving Instructor Online Course: If you are a PDI or ADI and want to gain additional skills to help learners with anxiety, those with dyslexia/dyspraxia, and to learn strategies to help pupils to take responsibility for their own learning, then this course is for you. It will also help you to prepare for your Part 3 or Standards Check and eliminate any anxiety you may experience
Purchasing this course entitles you to a £20.00 discount on the Driving Test Nerves Specialist Workshop by L of a way 2 Pass
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- ADIs, PDIs and anyone training to become a driving instructor.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS COURSE:
- Increase Confidence, Competence, and Self-Esteem
- Greatly reduce, and often eliminate test day nerves (for learners & instructors’ Part 2/3/SC)
- Eliminate fear, panic, intimidation, embarrassment, and a range of other negative emotions
- Stop ‘talking yourself into failure’ for instructors as well as learners!
- Discover learning styles, so lessons can be tailored to specific needs
- Help pupils to ‘master the manoeuvres’ between lessons
- Enable your pupils to drive on tests to the same standard as they do on lessons
- Eliminate the huge amount of repetition during lessons
- Never muddle up left/right
- Test Day Stress Busters
- Real-life stories from learners who’ve used the techniques
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE:
Driving Test Nerves Course – Gain an insight into how our minds work and discover amazing techniques to combat nerves & anxiety, not just for your learners, but also for your own Part 3 or Standards Checks!
Dyslexia & Dyspraxia Course – Learn the common issues that learners with dyslexia/dyspraxia face, with practical advice from a specialist assessor.
Fast Track 2 a Pass Course – Strategies to help you to adapt your style of teaching to benefit all learners and enable them to take responsibility for their learning.
Driving Test Mental Health Course – Identify any issues that may be preventing your learners from performing at their best during lessons and on tests.
- How to beat Part 2,3 & Standards Check Nerves & Anxiety
- Instructor Training Manual
- Dyslexic & Dyspraxic Dilemma
- Preferred Learning Styles Guide
- Top Ten Reasons for failure and how to avoid them
- How to beat Driving Test Nerves & Anxiety
So far, I’ve downloaded the eBooks and watched some of the videos, and have to say I’m very impressed with the production quality. I teach several pupils with dyslexia and one with dyspraxia and they are struggling to remember sequences so I’m going to try some of the strategies in this course to see if it helps.