When it’s safe to do so, can you show me how you’d demist the front windscreen?
- Think about what the examiner has asked you
- Remind yourself what you need to do
- Look well ahead and check your mirrors
- Decide if it’s a safe time to use the control
- Turn the switches in your car to clear the front windscreen
- Turn the switches off
If your front window mists up, you need to clear it as quickly as possible.
Don’t drive away with your windows misted up, clear your car windscreen completely before you set off on a journey.
Not being able to see clearly through your windscreen can put your life and others lives at risk.