Welcome to the ADI Standards Check On-Demand Course
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – REFLECTIVE PRACTICE
- Above you will find the ‘Materials’ tab. Click this tab to find your ‘Reflective Log’ in a PDF form. Please print off as many as you require to fill out one at the end of every session you do on the course and in car. Reflecting on your work this way is a vital part of your training, not only is reflective practice a proven way of retaining information more effectively, but by the end of your training you will have built a full record of your training that you can revisit at anytime.
- Please take an image of your reflective logs and upload them to the course using the ‘Upload Assignments’ tab found on every lesson throughout the course.
1. On your Standards Check course under the ‘Materials’ tab you will find useful generic lesson structure sheets and various teaching routine sheets such as the ‘Fault Fixer’ to print off and use in your practical training as prompts and guidance.
Your Course Contains:
- The ADI Standards Check Report Form Explained
- Lesson Structure + Lesson Plan
- Driving Lesson Training Area
- Agreeing Lesson Goals
- Being Pupil and Surroundings Aware
- Fault Identification
- Analysis. Scaling and Q+A
- Question and Listening Technique
- Fault Fixing
- Sliding Rule of Support
- Adapting a Driving Lesson to suit the Pupils Needs
- End of Lesson Reflection
- Teaching Tools
- Giving Directions
- Dual Controls