Part 1 – Lesson 1
Hazard Perception Training
Enrol onto TTP
- Complete as much of the Part One Study Guide as possible prior to this session.
- Read ‘Become a Driving Instructor’ on the Spot On website (below)
- Apply for a ‘CRB to become a driving instructor’
- Apply to ‘Become a driving instructor’
When you receive your ADI Number:
- Book your theory test (for an appropriate time when you will have all of the studying completed)
- Let your trainer know the number.
- Answer the following questions:
- What is a hazard?
- What is meant by hazard perception?
- What is meant by defensive driving?
- Describe the routine you should take when approaching a junction?