Treat with the same rules as any other roundabouts. Mini roundabouts are however far smaller than normal roundabouts which means.
- You are not expected to indicate when leaving the roundabout if doing so would affect your steering.
- Every effort should be made to go around the roundabout but putting your wheels partly on the centre markings is permitted if needed. For example, if you are a large vehicle.
- Don’t enter the junction unless your route through and exit is clear.
- Due to the size of the junction, other vehicles will be in close proximity. Keep other vehicles in mind, even if they are required to give way to you, can you stop in time if they pulled out?
- You may need to give way to vehicles coming from the right that have not yet entered the roundabout.
Double and Multiple Roundabouts:
Treat each roundabout individually and with the same rules as other roundabouts.