Dangers of Poor Road Position
Driving too close to the left:
1. Could frighten or endanger pedestrians.
2. Reduce car control as the road is very uneven with lots of debris.
3. Could damage your tyres on the kerb.
4. Lead others to think you are parking or turning left.
Driving too close to the middle of the road:
1. Could bring you dangerously close to oncoming traffic.
2. Stop vehicles being able to overtake if they want to.
3. Mislead other road users into believing that you are turning right.