Subject & Content
ADI Theory Test subjects you will be tested on:
- Knowledge and application of road safety principles.
- Driving techniques that include car control, road procedure, hazard recognition, other road users and safety equipment.
- The theory and practise of teaching, learning and assessing standards.
- Instruction required to teach, including people with disabilities. Instructor characteristics and fault analysis.
- Mechanical principles and design of a motor car, enough to teach a learner driver.
- How to interpret a Driving test report (DL25).
- DVSA publications.